Self-managing landlords face Bad Tenant
Self-managing landlords face difficult and stressful task of dealing with bad tenants. Most of landlords do not have the time or experience to deal with legal paperwork, court appearances, bailiffs and the Residential Tenancy Branch. We know the process and how to deal with these issues. Our aim is to make the process hassle-free for you, and to reach a resolution in a timely manner.
There are some reasons for evicting a tenant,
- Not paying rent or repeatedly paying rent late
- Disturbing neighbors
- Seriously damaging the building, or not repairing the damage
- Illegal activity that adversely affects the landlord or other occupants of the building
- Causing danger to the neighbors, landlord, or landlord’s employees
- Unauthorized people living in the property
If these points sound familiar to the difficulties you are facing, let us help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us today and we will be pleased to provide you with a quote specific to your situation. Let our property management experts help you resolve the matter quickly and effectively.